Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some Ideas

Hey ladies! Some of you are stumped for what you want for next month. Here's some stuff I've made since the last time y'all saw my collection. Hopefully it might give you some ideas.  Again, if you find something you'd like somewhere else, send me a link and I'll let you know if I can figure out how to make it or not. 
  
 If you haven't already, please let me know what you'd like for April as soon as you can so I can order the supplies. Thanks guys!

Turquoise Bamboo Coral Earrings 

Czech Fire-polished Turquoise Bracelet

The same bracelet but made with copper wire and silver beads

Indicolite Crystal wire-wrapped ring

Swarovski Air Opal wire wrapped ring

Freshwater Pearl Earrings 

Fancy Jasper Hoop Earrings 

Copper Celtic Knot Bracelet

Glass Pearl Necklace

Moonstone-and-pearl Bracelet

Amythest and fake-smoky quartz necklace

Copper and glass Bead wire-wrapped necklace

Black Seed Bead and Crystal necklace

Cats-eye, crystal, glass,  peridot and moonstone lariat

Labradorite, aqua glass drops and brass chain necklace

Turquoise chip Aztec "tree of life" choker

Aluminum hammered wire necklace


5 comments:

  1. I love the freshwater pearl earrings--nice job on those. Also, I LOVE the lariat. You already know what I want for April . . . but I definitely see a lariat in my future :)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some more great earrings. I really like the dangling daisies ones, but I'd reverse the direction of the daisies (so that the larger ones are on the bottom). I'm not necessarily asking for any of these. . . I guess I'm just randomly sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the reds of the Glass Pearl necklace and the aqua glass Labradorite necklace reminds me of the new Mayan exhibit at the art museum. All about their use of the ocean in art. Great job! And, Heather, I also like those daisy earrings.
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather--not random, after all, I asked people to post links to good jewelry sites. I knew I could count on you for that. :) (Also, the pearl earrings are copies from Sundance Catalog--and seriously, I thought of you when I made that lariat...)

    Amy--what about the Coldwater Creek knotted pearly necklace, but using bordeaux colored pearls (similar in color to the ones in the glass pearl necklace) instead of the cream colored ones? (I love the style of that knotted pearly necklace--simple, yet very versatile. Though making the pearls red might lessen the versatility of it . . )Anyway just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Bordeaux colored pearls would look great. I didn't realize it was leather though. Do you think you could do the same style in a metal?

    ReplyDelete