Friday, July 8, 2011

June Jewelry & July/August info

So, I'm going to be out of town for three weeks from the middle of July, to the beginning of August. I've been trying to figure out how to do JOM this month, since I cant transport all of my jewelry making supplies with me when I fly, so here's what I've come up with:

 I'm going to just do a group item (everyone gets the same necklace) for July, (to minimize the supplies I have to bring with me) and if you've already told me what you want for July, that will now become your August item. If you really don't want to get the "group" necklace, then you can get no jewelry in July, and 2 items in August instead. Hopefully this works out okay for everyone! Also, this lets me move the "customize" deadline to the first of the month, without inconveniencing you. This should be easier for you all to remember, and will also give me more time to find the pieces for the custom items you want. 

July: Group Item
NEW Deadline for August jewelry: August 1


Amy


 Aura


 Tami


Trish 

May

June

 Heather G-S.


 Heather W.

Sonya

 Marjean
(This month, I repaired a bunch of the jewelry Marjean already owns)


Myself and Others




No comments:

Post a Comment